Sponsorship On-Line Registration
Sponsors can now register and pay on-line!!
Thank you for your interest in supporting summer softball for girls!
Spokane Valley Girls Softball Association (SVGSA) is a Federal nonprofit organization founded in 1967 to provide summer softball for the girls of the Spokane Valley. Our league is focused on providing a 10 week softball experience for girls between the ages of 5-18 that is filled with skill building, team work and FUN! SVGSA registers over 550 girls yearly, comprising almost 50 teams in six age divisions. All our games are played at the East Valley complex, playing 12-15 games a night - four nights a week. We depend on and are manned entirely by a group of dedicated volunteers, who provide hundreds of hours of service to make SVGSA a success. You can be assured that 100% of your tax deductible donation goes directly to supporting and providing summer softball to the girls in our community! Your sponsorship provides everything from jerseys to pitching machines to bats and balls to line chalk. SVGSA cannot exist without the support of our loyal Sponsors!
Benefits of Sponsorship:
- Our 10 to 14 girl teams are named for our Sponsors — not only is your company’s name and logo on the team jersey for hundreds of people to see every game night, all references to the team are of the Sponsor’s name (on schedules, pictures, league standings).
- Sponsors receive a team photo plaque to display in your business.
- Sponsors of teams placing in the year end tournament receive a trophy.
- Your business is listed on the SVGSA website with a link to your website.
- Sponsorship fees are tax deductible.
- Build your business name recognition and loyalty with the recognition that sponsoring a girl’s team can bring, and feel great by doing it!
Please make a difference and sponsor a team.
Spokane Valley Girls Softball Association
2023 Sponsor Registration Form
Download: 2023 TEAM SPONSOR FORM [Word Document]
|Single Team $350
|Multiple Teams $325 each
|Clean Sweep $1800
For additional information or questions please contact our Director of Sponsors, Kathy DeMent at firstname.lastname@example.org